Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Kimi no iru Machi



Romance and slice of life genre isn't my cup of tea. There is only one manga of this type genre that I follow currently which is Kimi no Iru Machi. Why I started to write about this suddenly because I'm currently !@#$ with the current chapter. I hate myself for reading this shit. I'll give a brief summary about this manga. This manga is about a love story of this douche bag name Haruto. Yup that's it. It just about his everyday life from school to university and working life. If you want your heart to get literally stab, be my guest and pick this !@#$ up. I compliment the author for coming up with this !@#$ up story. As for me, I will take a break from this manga maybe around 5-10 chapters and will pick up again. I cannot stand waiting for every week for just one chapter. Yuzuki Eba!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews