Sunday, September 15, 2013

Shokugeki no Soma review


Now I want to introduce a new manga that I just read recently called Shokugeki no Soma. This manga is about Yukihara Souma who wanted become a chef in his family restaurant. His father send him to an top elite culinary school in Japan for him to improve his cooking skills. That is all I can say about the story without spoiling it. I recommend reading the manga by yourself if you want to know further ;p

Review
Shokugeki no Soma wasn't quite what I expected, as I picked it up while bored and just simply looking for something to pass the time. The storyline of this manga reminds me of Yakitate Japan with all the cooking elements and comedy present. The art of this manga is excellent and the drawing are clean and clear. Each character are well design and have unique personality. So far I enjoyed reading this manga and hopefully it will keep up with the quality or even improve further. I'm not surprise if this manga will get an anime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews